Sunday, May 22, 2005

 

Antelope Valley and Beyond

I have just changed the description of this blog to "Information about the Antelope Valley and Beyond." It was previously "Information about the Antelope Valley and moving across the country." Although I have moved across the country I think this blog will be more like this new description. These past couple of weekend I have traveled outside the Antelope Valley and would like to inform you not only of the Antelope Valley, where I now live, but also the surrounding areas and the beautiful things to see and do in this part of the country. I have some good materials to share with you in my upcoming posts so check back soon. It is hard to believe I have been in the Antelope Valley for over two weeks now.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?