Monday, May 09, 2005

 

Arrive in the Antelope Valley

I have arrived in the Antelope Valley. I flew in on Thursday, May 5th. I had a nice flight out although when I arrived in LA it was cloudy and raining a little. When I arrived in Lancaster I was tired from the day of traveling and had a lot of unpacking to do on Friday. Saturday and Sunday were nice days and I began to explore the area a little bit. I have a AAA Tour Book for Southern California and it says that Lancaster has a population of 118,718. The elevation of Lancaster is 2,355 feet. It is so nice to see the big mountains that surround the area. I can even see snow capped mountains in one area to the south. The Antelope Valley is located between the Sierra Madre & San Gabriel Mountains, south of here, and the Tehachapi Range Northwest of here.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?